Update: For those looking for information about the Valentine’s Event, I made a new post: Be My Princess for GREE ~Valentine’s 2013 Day Event Info~.
So I’ve been keeping my eyes open lately to see if there were any new events coming up, especially with Valentine’s Day and White Day coming up. It hasn’t been announced yet, but it looks like there’s going to be a Valentine’s Event. My first reaction was just “. . . why.” Well, here comes more
stressing fun! I was still hoping for a break, but I guess Voltage is just going to pump out the events as they’re coming. In this case, I hope they do the White Day event as a White Day Event and not try to substitute it for some English equivalent or something. Anyways, here’s what I’ve been able to dig up on this event!
- All six princes will be available.
- Each prince will have four stages.
- There will also be a Valentine Gacha.
- Each play will use 500pt after the first free play.
- The Prince will be able to visit you if you place Special interior items that you get from the gacha in your room. He will not come if you place Normal interior items in your room.
- Still no Storage Space . . . .
- You will receive avatar items as completion items for completing the routes.
- Wilfred: A short curled/wavy hairstyle with bangs
- Keith: A white jacket
- Roberto: A flower pot with a heart-shaped rose bush
- Glenn: A pole/stand that holds hanging plates with chocolates
- Joshua: A short, pink, sleeved dress(?) with bow
- Edward: A brown tote bag with pink bow and a gift inside
- You can also receive a background with what looks like the interior of a Valentine’s themed shopping center. I’m guessing you can get this by completing all Happy Ends of the six princes.
- All items should total Charm+400
- It looks to be another of those where the Happy and Normal ends are the same except for the completion item.
I haven’t done his route yet, but man, Joshua must really like pink.
Anyways, it looks like it’s still in the works since there’s no set release date yet and some of the elements have yet to be translated, so we’ll see how it goes. It also looks like they’re still updating everything and trying to gt it up, so I’ll try to keep up with it and update when I can, as well as start up an info post as soon as the release date is announced.
And can I say: The event backgrounds = CUTE!